Friday, July 30, 2010

Not now, but soon, we'll be living in the future

Please, be honest, what's it mean and what have you done and can't I just be another risk you're running can I? It's simple something's always on my mind.

Nothing like a little Straylight Run on a Friday evening.

Okay so, future future future. Grad school oh my god. Okay, here's the list, and the application costs:

Stanford - $125
Georgia Tech - $50
Supelec - TBD
Colorado University Boulder - $50
Univeristy of Michigan - $65
McGill - $100 Canadian
Univeristy of California Berkeley - $60

Trop cher!!!! Ca fait mal :*(

And when will I have time to fill all these applications, due by December? I'm too busy studying for the GRE and working to get started on them now. And then school starts and ahhh.

BREATHE.

But it's scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment