Friday, July 9, 2010

Things are looking up

I'm actually really enjoying work now. What I'm doing has a defined purpose and will have an actual impact on the overall research project.

Elizabeth, Becca, Caitlin and I went shopping after work to an outdoor mall (my first!). Of course we're in LA so it had all of the rich people stores - Louis Vitton, Rolex, etc. In the first store we entered, the sale items were still $100+ Even if I had the money...it seems like such a waste to spend that much on clothes.

Meanwhile, I snagged two perfect shirts for $30 total from J.Crew and a replacement pair of my Geox shoes 50% off, except this new pair is leather and cost $5 less than the original, which is well worn and even holey after trekking me across Europe. I've been having such awesome shopping luck since I've gotten to this town.

The crew is going out to a club tonight, but I just wasn't feeling in the mood. After clubbing at least once almost every week for five months, I guess it's okay to take a break :P

I'm so looking forward to breakfast tomorrow...so yummy at the UCLA dining halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment